3-4 slices of bacon
1. If using frozen meat, defrost duck or goose breast in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Cut meat into bite-sized chunks.
3. Place meat in a non-reactive bowl and pour the dressing/marinade over the meat. Stir to evenly coat the meat. Let marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours or even a few days.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Cut bacon into 1 to 1.5 inch pieces. Remove duck from the marinade and place a piece of bacon on top, securing it with a wooden toothpick. Place it on a cookie sheet and repeat with remaining duck and bacon.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the duck is cooked through.